Watch the video & download the presentations from the DataBench Virtual BenchLearning – Assessing the Performance and Impact of Big Data, Analytics and AI
Assessing the Performance and Impact of Big Data, Analytics and AI – July 8 at 14:00 CET
In collaboration with BDVA, the DataBench project held the virtual workshop “Assessing the Performance and Impact of Big Data, Analytics and AI” on July 8th from 14:00 to 15:00.
During this 1-hour session, different speakers from DataBench project provided the audience with a framework and tools to assess the performance and impact of Big Data and AI technologies from the technical perspective, by providing real insights coming from DataBench and other projects active in the benchmarking domain in various industrial sectors.
In addition, representatives from other projects part of the BDV PPP such as DeepHealth and I-BiDaaS participated to share the challenges and opportunities they have identified on the use of Big Data, Analytics, AI.
The webinar featured:
• An introductory session describing the need for DataBench in Big Data and AI centric analytics and its use in comparing the performance indicators that are important to organisations using them.
• A demonstration of the DataBench Toolbox and the advantages it brings for organisations that need to assess their data analytics processes.
• A discussion with other BDV PPP projects about their needs in terms of benchmarking big data.
Download the presentations
- Introduction – Richard Stevens, DataBench / IDC
- DataBench Framework – Arne Berre, DataBench / SINTEF
- DataBench Toolbox Demo – Tomás Pariente Lobo (DataBench / ATOS)
- DeepHealth Needs and Requirements for Benchmarking: Jon-Ander Gómez Adrián
- I-BiDaaS: Dusan Jakovetic